Annons:
Etikettkultur
Läst 833 ggr
sponny
7/22/17, 7:45 AM

Politisk korrekthet och historien

Jag stötte på följande artikel och visste  inte om jag skulle skratta eller gråta. Att man bara får bete sig så här korkat är för mig en gåta. Vad hade han hellre velat? Att vi inför ett sanningsministrium, precis som i boken 1984, som dagarna långa sitter och skriver om historien för att den ska passa dagens syn på saker och ting?

"Nej, så som vi har det idag har vi aaaalltid haft det."

USA Today Complains About Lack of 'Women' and 'No Lead Actors of Color' in Movie 'Dunkirk'

Truitt offers potential ticket-buyers the following trigger warning:

_The trio of timelines can be jarring as you figure out how they all fit, and the fact that there are only a couple of women and no lead actors of color may rub some the wrong way.
_

Where in the world do these freaks come from?

Did Truitt do any homework about the background of this movie? He does appear to know that Nolan's latest is based on a true story, which I guess is a start, but he probably learned that from the trailer. The real question, though, is just how clueless about history, about the biggest world event of the 20th century are you when you find it "jarring" that Wesley Snipes doesn't show up to save the day or that Sandra Bullock is not driving a tank that will explode if it goes under 50 miles per hour?

Complaining about the lack of women and minority actors in a movie about Dunkirk is like complaining about the lack of Sinatra music in Straight Outta Compton or wondering why cancer failed to get equal time in Philadelphia or hectoring Hollywood over the omission of realistic sex scenes in the Toy Story trilogy.

Annons:
[Hayabusa]
7/22/17, 8:14 AM

Ja, jösses…

Cragan
7/22/17, 10:21 AM

blir inte förvånad tyvärr

Tjeja
7/22/17, 7:47 PM

🤔

Medarbetare på FågelmatningDjurparkerVilda djur och Politik i fokus.

Upp till toppen
Annons: