
560 murders in 5 days!!!
Since 8 of April. 2007 - 560 murders!
Since 1980 - 910.761 murders!
400.000 criminals in prisons
600.000 criminals still free.
That is happenning in BRASIL!
A peaceful developing country only 25 years ago, now it's in hell, it's the hell!
Since the left wing parts dominated the country with corruption and drug traffic, bullshits of politically correct, human rights for criminals, terrible quality of education estimulating children and teens to disrespect, to disobay, to be unresponsible, the left wing governments estimulating carnival, football and sex (there were 90 millions of brazilian citizens in 1970, today, it's 185 millions, 80% without education enough to live in society) together with the assistencialism… Since there, only 25 years, only one generation, a Nation became an ocean of trash.
Why do I tell you this? You could be wondering…
Because right now like many other times I'm crying for seeing my country destroied, my country where I grew up and was so happy, that was wonderful to live in. But also because I've seen the same starting to happen in Sweden slower, but it already started, I've seen the changes in only 4 years that I've lived here and I don't want Sweden to suffer the same.
We awaked up too late to the problems growing in Brasil because we all were blind with the freedom after the militar ditatorship ended and now people from my generation are missing the militars to put order and respect back in the country. I feel extremely sad to say that a ditatorship was better than the democracy in Brasil.
Here, in Sweden, you don't need yet to go to the extrem of wishing a ditatorship with iron hands to enforce the order and the law. Just don't wait to arrive in that point.
Right now, when I end writing this, the countter of murders in Brasil jumped to 563!!!

The murders countter is right now in 888!!!

Since yesterday, the murders countter is right now in 992!!!

Today, the accounter is showing 1.959!!!
10 DAYS (13 - 23/APRIL) - 1.399 MURDERS IN BRASIL.
Since the left-wing got the power in 1985, the economic, social and moral conditions in Brasil have became worse and worse every year.
The last 4 years, with an unresponsible, dishonest, imoral left-wing government, practicing crimes itself, estimulating and even financing criminal gangs to practice all kind of crimes, the country is living with fear of violence out of control, marching streightly to a complete break of the democratic legal system.
? what evidence do you have that the government is financing criminal gangs??? I do not know much about politics in Brazil. and where is that counter? web link?
and how do you put those murder number in perspective with the Iraqi families being killed in the U.S invasion? or with the large number of people dying all over the under-developed world, simply because of lack of good water or food or medicine? (every third second a person dies)
http://www.breathingearth.net

I didn't compare Brasil to any other country, I just talk here about the violence in Brasil.
I compare this violence now, specially, to 25, 30, 35 years ago when I lived there also and the violence was minimal.
"number of people dying all over the under-developed world, simply because of lack of good water or food or medicine?"
I've said it before: BIRTH CONTROL!!!
No, I know that you didn't compare to another country.
That was my intention, to make you think about the proportions between some few random acts of violence and the largest facts for death in the world
it's just like writing those huge "scary tabloids" about the Evil Mobile Phones that will kill you, when it is in fact a million times bigger risk of getting hit by a car when crossing a street, or a heart attack caused by smoking and too much fast food.