Politik iFokus

Politik

Etikett: övrigt
Läst 2490 ggr
deia
0

Är den västra kvinnan så?

"…demonstrate that modern Western woman is among the most overworked, underpaid and sexually oppressed, exploited and degraded women in history. Western woman is now just another factor of consumption…"

By on-line translater:

"… visa att den moderna västra kvinnan är bland mest överansträngd, underpaid och förtryckte sexually, exploaterade och degraderade kvinnor i historia. Den västra kvinnan är rättvis another dela upp i faktorer nu av förbrukning… "

What do you think?

WiktZac
0
#1

Tja, väljer man sin statistik väl så är det väl ingen direkt osanning i alla fall! ;o)

//Zac

magma
0
#2

Jag tog mig friheten att översätta den, eftersom jag inte fattade så mycket av den första varianten.  

"Den moderna västerländska kvinnan är den mest överarbetande, underbetalda, utnyttjade, förnedrade och sexuellt förtryckta kvinnan i historien. Den västerländska kvinnan är nu endast en vara att konsumera."

Jag tycker nog att det är mest rappakalja om jag ska vara ärlig… Låter som något som kommer från länder där den västerländska kvinnan ses ned på som en slampa utan heder.

jen
0
#3

vad menas med västra?

deia
0
#4

#3

West, Ocident

AndersE
0
#5

#2 Jag håller med. Om man inte uppskattar ett västerländskt synsätt utan skulle vilja att kvinnan förblev utan rösträtt, klädd i skynken och ståendes vid spisen omgiven av 12 barn - så uttrycker man sig nog så…

Sen är det en annan sak att det finns mycket att förändra även i väst.

Linda
0
#6

#2 Håller med.

deia
0
#7

#2

Thanks for translate.

I found this about west women among other revy serious points here:  

[

The Muslim Parliament of Great Britain: political innovation and adaptation

http://www.muslimparliament.org.uk/InauguralAddress.pdf

](http://www.muslimparliament.org.uk/InauguralAddress.pdf)

It's interestering to read and notice how much they despise west culture and that they don't refute The Muslim Manifesto yeat they say in the presentation that it's there only for historical reasons.

When you read carefully, you notice that they only change a bit the speach to make it to sound nicer and more acceptble not to scare completely while they build their power. Notice, for exemple, that they say they are against killing women for honour but they don't say they are against any kind of violence agains women among other things.

Also that is the politicly correct speach to reach the power since they say also that they must go slowly and expensive, they have invested around £200 million in the last 20 years.

I think here they make very clear what their goals are:

"…This will amount to swimming against the current of modern Western "values". Western civilisation is the sick man of the modern world. It is destined for oblivion and will eventually take its place in the same dustbin of history that has already swallowed up Marxism. Islam alone is the antidote to a morally bankrupt and sick world…"

"…It is well known that we subscribe to few of the values of the West or the West's agenda for mankind. In some important and critical areas our values are diametrically opposed and our agenda is fundamentally different. Both our values and our agenda are part of the alternative global civilisation and culture of Islam. Let it be clearly understood that this Parliament shall be a platform for the promotion of the values and agenda of Islam in Britain, indeed throughout the world…"****

It's important to readu very carefully this:

THE MUSLIM MANIFESTO

http://www.muslimparliament.org.uk/MuslimManifesto.pdf

**

ASSUMPTIONS

his manifesto is based on the following assumptions:

**

…

5. that the option of "integration" and/or "assimilation" that is on offer as official policy in Britain must be firmly resisted and rejected.

RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BRITISH AUTHORITIES

…

2. Muslims living under the protection of a non-Muslim State must obey the laws of that State, so long as such obedience does not conflict with their commitment to Islam and the Ummah.

3. There are laws on the British Statute Book that are in direct conflict with the laws of Allah; these relate to such matters as usury, abortion, homosexuality, gambling, sale and consumption of alcohol, and the abolition of capital punishment; Muslims can neither agree with nor condone any part of a legal and social agenda which so flagrantly violates the laws of nature as well as of God.

GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR THE LIFE OF THE MUSLIM INDIVIDUAL IN BRITAIN

…

7. Jihad is a basic requirement of Islam and living in Britain or having British nationality by birth or naturalisation does not absolve the Muslim from his or her duty to participate in jihad(struggle (often armed) in the way of Allah.): this participation can be active service in armed struggle abroad and/or the provision of material and moral support to those engaged in such struggle anywhere in the world …

HISTORY - THE BRITISH OBSESSION

"…. Any assertion of the superiority of Islam or Islamic culture or civilisation on British soil is not to be tolerated…"****

HISTORY - THE MUSLIM RESPONSE

"…Their plan to deflect and render ineffectual Muslim anger over The Satanic Verses was defeated by Imam Khomeini's fatwa on February 14, 1989…"

***Here they show they agree with violence and also they agree with Khomeini who published a manual to teach how to punish women among other absurds!!!

THE MUSLIM AGENDA

…

3. Da'wah:

"…But this will only happen if we succeed in arresting the "integration" and "assimilation" of Muslims themselves into the corrupt bogland of western culture and supposed "civilisation"…"

…

11. The Muslim Ummah Fund

Experience tells us that financial freedom, indeed strength, must be an essential part of our strategy.

***See other topic in this forum about a muslim bank!!!

You could research about their organization in Sweden.

AndersE
0
#8

#7 Bedriver du en kamp mot islam - eller vad är du ute efter?

deia
0
#9

#8

I don't want and don't like fights. I just posted their own words said by their leaders. It's up to each of us to understand what and how much it means.

AndersE
0
#10

#9 Så du tycker att du kan välja ut citat från olika håll och lägga ut dem här - utan att ha något syfte med det, och utan att ta något ansvar för det?

Hyckleri och feghet!

zzTCM
0
#11

" See other topic in this forum about a muslim bank!!! Varför ta upp den tråden?

# 7 Den tråden handlar om alla människors rätt att låna till t.ex. bostad trots tro eller ideologi. Alla muslimer är inte terrorister. De flesta är vanliga familjer som har drömmar om bostad precis som vi. Jag sätter skjortan på att du sitter i någon fin villa själv någonstans och "häckar":)

Sara
0
#12

Jag tycker det är mycket intressant att diskutera hur västvärlden och kristendomen ses av en del muslimer.

Har själv upplevt att bli utsatt och nervärderad av just muslimer, både män och kvinnor.

Varför skulle det vara så farligt att diskutera just detta?

Sara

precis
0
#13

#9 You are extremely keen to generalize… and draw everyone over the same comb… in all of your opinions… (brazilian women are just having sex and producing more poor babies and so on). You are almost like the muslim leaders and other dictators throughout history.

I find such a view on other humans and the world quite terrible. everyone is different…

AndersE
0
#14

#12 "Har själv upplevt att bli utsatt och nervärderad av just muslimer, både män och kvinnor."

Vad menar du med det? Att det finns muslimer - liksom människor av andra religiösa övertygelser - som utsätter och nedvärderar?

Eller lever du i någon slags värld där t.ex. kristna aldrig utsätter och nedvärdera? Berätta var det paradiset finns i så fall!

Sara
0
#15

# 14 Nope, jag har aldrig blivit spottad på av en kristna för att jag har shorts och linne på mig. Jag har inte hört av en kristen man att jag är värdelös för att jag är kvinna. Jag har aldrig blivit nonchalerad av icke muslimer för att jag är kvinna.

Naturligtvis sker kränkande saker varje dag av alla möjliga personer men jag accepterar inte mobbning, våld osv precis som jag inte accepterar att folk ser ner på mig pga religion, kultur osv.

Eftersom INGEN har rätt att se ner på andra människor pga religion, "färg" osv, så anser jag att det är fruktansvärt kränkande att människor (flyktingar eller inte flyktingar) flyttar till Sverige och ser ner på människorna som bor här pga kulturella eller religiösa skillnader. Accepterar man inte folket dit man sökt sig så ska man söka sig någon annanstans.

Sara

AndersE
0
#16

#15 Wow, fast du glömde tala om var detta märkvärdiga samhälle ligger!

Jag stöter jämt på män som nedvärderar kvinnor pga deras kön. Och jag har sett massor av "gubbar" som nonchalerar kvinnor just för att de är kvinnor.

Nu kan jag ju inte svära på att dessa män inte är muslimer. Jag vet nämligen inte hur man ser på en människa vilken tro de har. Och jag brukar försöka låta bli att värdera människor efter utseende och "beteckningar", jag försöker se på hur olika människor beter sig.

zeretki
0
#17

#15  #16  Apropå kvinnosyn, så har jag blivit aggressivt bemött av svenska män oavsett vilken religion dom har, hånad och aggressivt nedvärderande…men däremot har jag nog också blivit dåligt bemött av muslimska män också, där de verkar tro att om man talar med dom så är man intresserad av sex.

Så det spelar ingen roll vilken kultur man kommer ifrån eller vilken religion man har. Dåligt bemött kan man bli ändå. :)

Jag har DEFINITIVT blivit nonchalerad av vanliga svenska män för att jag är kvinna! :D Det är som att man inte finns. Men då behandlar jag dom likadant å andra sidan. Det brukar funka bra. :D Dom är så viktiga så dom blir irriterad om man talar med andra än dom själva. ;)

AndersE
0
#18

Jag har själv en negativ bild av hur jag uppfattar att islam ser på kvinnor - men därifrån till att påstå att alla kristna män behandlar kvinnor väl, och till att påstå att alla muslimska män behandlar kvinnor illa är steget oerhört långt…

Sara
0
#19

# 16 Denna "underbara" plats heter Bergsjön och är en förort till Göteborg. 

Men det är väl ingen som har påstått att "svenska" och "kristna" inte nervärderar och kränker?

I det här forumet så dras både moderater, sossar osv över en tråd utan att folk reagerar men när det påstås att vissa religiösa och kulturella människor har ett kränkande synsätt så är det plötsligt negativt/rasistiskt och tabu att ta upp det.

Ja, jag står för att jag anser att det är fruktansvärt kränkande att bli hånad pga att man är kvinna. Vare sig det är en svensk, finsk, amerikans eller en irakisk man som kränker mig. Jag är INTE rasist, nazist osv för det bara för att det är muslimer som vi talar om just nu.

I den här tråden så är det det muslimska synsättet på västvärlden som diskuteras.

Sara

Sara
0
#20

# 18 Jag tror inte det är religionen som det är fel på utan hur en del människor tolkar religionen utefter sina egna åsikter och vad som gynnar dem.

Sara

zzTCM
0
#21

# 19 "I det här forumet dras både moderater och sossar osv. över en tråd utan att folk reagerar…." det ÄR ett politiskt forum, vore konstigt om höger hyllade sossarna och vänster moderaterna….

Tycker inte att det är negativt att diskutera detta. Rasistiskt blir det däremot om hela tråden bara skulle handla om hur muslimska män behandlar kvinnor, men det gör den ju inte! Inget är farligt att diskutera! Allt bör diskuteras anser jag. Jag tycker också att en del muslimska män behandlar västerländska kvinnor som skit dvs. de duger i sängen men inte till något annat. De sätter då sina egna kvinnor på piedestal. Men det finns även svenska män som behandlar kvinnor illa och inte tycker att de är något värda. Det är svårt att enbart diskutera det muslimska synsättet på västvärlden. Intressant blir det först när man diskuterar kulturkrockar och inte vill utse någon som sämre eller bättre.

AndersE
0
#22

#19 "I den här tråden så är det det muslimska synsättet på västvärlden som diskuteras."

Vem har bestämt det? Är det bara för att du antar att deia har fördomar som du säger så.

Det finns inget i #0 som vsiar på det. Vad som diskuteras i denna tråden är väl synen på den "västerländska kvinnan"…?

Sara
0
#23

#21 Det jag mest tänkte på är att flera användare drar alla över samma kant och då protesteras det inte.

Jag röstar sosse men inte håller jag med om all deras politik för det. Det finns inget parti som bara har bra/rätt politik i mina ögon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

# 19 Japp, jag antar att Deia har fördomar för det finns INGEN människa som ärligt kan säga att den inte har NÅGON fördom.

Nej, det är inte pga Deias eventuella fördomar jag anser att det är det som den här tråden handlar om, utan det är genom att läsa #0 och hennes nästa inlägg #7 som jag stödjer mig på att det är det här hon vill diskutera.

Tråden är öppnad av henne och jag anser att man så gott man kan ska hålla tråden "ren".

Sen tycker jag ditt påstående i tråd #10 "Hyckleri och feghet!" är rätt typiskt för dig att hacka på en människa. Jag ser faktiskt ingenstans vad Deia tycker om ämnet.

Även i inlägg nr #8 så reagerar du som om någon attackerat islam genom att visa olika citat. Är det kanske en liten fördom som gör att du får förutfattade meningar om vad folk vill ha ut av en tråd?

Det är inte första gången jag reagerar på att du i en tråd lägger åsikter i någon annans mun. Bara för att man tar upp ett ämne betyder det inte att man är för eller emot.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Appropå att bli nervärderad och nonchalerad så har även jag blivit det av "svenska" män. Till och med här på politik har det hänt flera gånger genom att mina frågor inte får svar men alla andras får det. Och det har inte hänt bara en gång…

Däremot har inte någon "svensk" man kallat mig värdelös till mitt ansikte.

Sara

deia
0
#24

#10

I posted what I think it's important but the link it's posted also together and you can read everything yourself. And I posted separated pieces which could be separated and speak for themselves.

What I think and I have said: Europe should pay atention and be careful!!! It's MY opinion about everyone who don't want to respect others. I can't force anybody to read and understand the same way as I do. It's up to each one.

Of course, I'm not talking about muslins who descriminate western people/cultures. I'm talking about those who declarete clearly things like that in their site claimming not to have integration, claimming "…Islam alone is the antidote to a morally bankrupt and sick world…", despising other cultures and even insulting when they say we are -supposed "civilisation"-, among other things.

Hitler also believed his people were superior and nazism was the cure to the world, the same thought Stalin about communism.

Did every/all germans and russians agree with the leaders of their countries at that time??? No!!! That is the same here. Of course, it's about the leaders and who agree with them and support their ideas.

Or now they can say whatever they want about western and we must shut up and better not to think also???!!!

Coward??? Coward is not to dare to see the reality. The reality is that there is a group of muslims (and yes, the religion because their culture is based on religion, Islam is the main root of thir lives!) who despite deeply western cultures and truely believe that only Islam is the cure as if we are sick for being the way we are.

I couldn't translate this word: Hyckleri.

deia
0
#25

#13

First, you show where I generalized.

Besides, for God sake!, is it really necessary to specify EVERYTIME??? To me, it's always clear that the commentairs are about these or those, of course, it's never can be about 100%!!! Have you ever seen 100% the same??? I never saw then it's just logical to me.

Do you think it's ok to estimulate descrimination against western people???

Do you think it's ok to claim to be superior and the only cure to our supposed "civilization"???

Do you think western women are just another factor of consumption???

Do you agree with muslim manifesto???

It's ok, it's your opinion, your taste, your mind.

Come here and say your opinion about the subject, not about me. It doesn't matter if I am this or that because it'll not change what MUSLIM LEADERS SAID that, not me, those are not my words.

deia
0
#26

#11

The muslim bank is part of the idea to finance their goals.

Alla muslimer är inte terrorister.

I wouldn't be stupid if I thought so. Then I would start believing that all brazilians are dishonest because most of the brazilian politicians is dishonest, for exemple, or I'd believe all the brazilians are lazy and just want to party because a big part of the people does or that all swedishes are honest because a big part is or all finishes are drunk because a big part is and so on.

deia
0
#27

I posted the words of their own leaders because that shows the fact that many of the muslims (many is not the same as 'all'!!!) despise our ways of living, they are against western cultures and even saying that they are alone the antidoto to our culture. Antidito is used against sickness as they say about us clearly.

They say clearly that the western world destiny is to be forgotten and go to the trash can of History.

My first thought reading those speaches was: 

Since they don't want integration because they think we are trash, why do they come to live in West world???

What do they want then??? What are their intentions to come to live in a place where they dislike so much the people???

I don't mind whatever they believe and want to do with and/or to people who also believe and follow the same they believe, it's their problem.

This is very serious to me. This is very dangerous to me.

But if you think it's ok to have groups with these thoughts getting power, it's ok, never mind, you have the right to your opinion.

deia
0
#28

#23

jag antar att Deia har fördomar…

Then to post what their leaders say is to have preconception??? Preconception about what???

To have my opinion based on FACTS is not preconception.

…för det finns INGEN människa som ärligt kan säga att den inte har NÅGON fördom.

That is preconception, based on your own behaviour you judge everybody.

I research, read, observe, think and analize a lot before I make my opinion and still I know that I don't have an absolute truth nor that 100% is included. It's very important always to keep the mind open to news, changes, differences.

deia
0
#29

#10

I couldn't translate this word: Hyckleri.

Now I got the translation. Are you sure you know what this word means???

Have I ever played the pc speacher here??? I talk about facts, it doesn't matter to me if good or bad, facts are facts and it wasn't me who made them.

Those leaders of the muslims made these speaches and there are many muslims who believe and follow them. That is dangerous, yes, but still I don't want and don't like fights, the apposite, I call the atention to facts which can become a big problem in the future and could be solved now , for exemple, making harder to get the permanent visa, giving the citizenship only to those who really want integration and also that should be to every immigrant independent the background.

I'm not saying to anybody to hate muslims, to fight with them nor to make any bad to them.

But, of course, I don't want them to become powerful if they keep this kind of behaviour against us because they will use the power against us also. Look Serbien…

That is a natural question of survival.

Sara
0
#30

# 28 Not even Dalai Lama can say that he dosn´t have preconceptions at al.

Sometimes it´s hard to understand written messeges if the doesn´t translates correctly. What I ment wasn´t that you have a preconception about this subjekt but probebly about some things, mabye that all fish dishes taste bad or that all rats bites..

Sara

precis
0
#31

#25 Just some very short answers to your many questions:

Why do i need to point out where you generalize according to your fördomar??? When it is so clear to everyone what you think???

Sometimes it can save your life to have normal fördom. Like the time when i was walking around the capital of Valletta around sunset and suddenly i was in the harbour area and it became really dark and wild dogs started barking everywhere… I turned around and walked towards another direction where i could see some streetlights…

No

No

No

No

No

No

deia
0
#32

#30

No, I don't have preconception about this or any other subject, that you can be sure, that would be stupid to think that ALL(100%) fish dishes taste bad or that all rats bites just because that doesn't exist.

I'm talking exactly, espefictly ONLY about these 2 speeches of 2 leaders and their followers.

If you pay atention in their speeches, THEIR LEADERS generalize and talk about muslims in a general way and not 'part of' the muslims or 'some' or 'many' muslims.

Maybe it's the different way we understand and use the word preconception in Brasil. Preconception goes to general discrimination and that is not what I meant in this topic.

I meant that these 2 leaders and their followers (a group of muslims) think this way in the speeches.

Hope I could make me clear.

deia
0
#33

#31

When it is so clear to everyone what you think???

Interesting that YOU use the word everyone generalizing what YOU (and maybe some, many, most, a big part) think because you choose not to read when I write some, many, most, a big part which doesn't mean ALL/EVERY at all and never will yet you insist to understand this way and make speeches against ME and not to present arguments about the subjects.

Try to read without already being armed against me and you will understand better. You even agree with me, look your answers 'No'!!!

But it's ok, from now on I'll always quote the words some, many, part of, most that you don't miss them.

Sometimes it can save your life to have normal fördom.

As I said above, we understand and use the word preconception in a different way in Brasil. In your exemple, we would just call to foresee, to prevent, to be careful, caution. I mean that we wouldn't start thinking that every/all dark places with dogs barking are dangerous. Preconception leads to discrimination, it's extremist.

precis
0
#34

#33 jag menade inte dina ord i enbart denna tråd. På andra ställen, i andra ämnen har du uttryckt dig starkt för en tvångskastrering för alla fattiga människor som bara knullar fram nya fattiga ungar… och andra sjukt rubbade förslag… ungefär som Mao, Stalin, Hitler o andra som egentligen bara "ville mänsklighetens bästa" :(

Det svenska ordet fördom är både preconception and prejudice (nu blev jag bara lite osäker på stavningen)

Generalisering, att generalisera är att dra alla över en kam… såklart att jag generaliserade, för det är så tydligt för någon som kan läsa vad du har för åsikter. man får ta till retoriska knep ibland i en debatt… men inte uttrycka sitt hat mot en grupp, som egentligen inte nånsin är en homogen grupp, utan många olika individer som har olika åsikter, religion, sexualitet, hudfärg och ekonomi…

deia
0
#35

#34

You really are turning my words, taking from the whole context when I'm defending the rights of the children not to be born in a bad situation (economic and/or emotionally) and even creating words which I didn't say here or in any other topic, specially, about ALL poor people…

This ALL is said by YOU and not me.

I'll repeat to you MANY, MOST, SOME, PART OF are not the same as ALL/EVERY. Clear???

Take my posts and report me to the police because you accuse me of the discrimination crime.

You don't have arguments about the subject and just decide that is easier to try to discredit me, even writing in swedish that who doesn't read english just will believe what you are saying about me, specially, comparing me to killers.

That is a very low and durty game to do.

Bravo!!! What you really write with all letters is only retorical??? And then it's so clear to you the words you imagine in what I write???

And who is expressing hatred against anybody???

To be careful, pay attention, to prevent is not the same to hate and want to kill others. I can protect myself avoiding some things, making things in different ways and so on.

Did you have to go and kill the dogs(your exemple) to be safe, to protect yourself??? No! You went in other direction, you made in a different way.

For God sake!!! I already think that I write too much trying to make me clear, I'll write much more now, checking each dot.

precis
0
#36

alla får ha sin åsikt, så jag tänker inte vara larvig och anmäla dig till polisen för ett par meningar på ett diskussionsforum… sånt tjafs får andra hålla på med.
jag vill bara att du själv ska inse hur korkat det är att ha såna åsikter, genom att förstärka dina ord och meningar lite grann.
I did not compare you to killers. I compared your thoughts about castrating people, to other people that had same thoughts… and many of us agree that it isnt correct way to go… (by the way, im for a choice of performing abortion, if the pregnant woman decides to do so)

I do not have any hatred against you, or Anders or anyone… ??? how did you interpret my words to come to that conclusion???
I am simply confused about an individual that votes for a political group that is clearly outspoken against people like yourself…

I have of course arguments in the matter. but since i agree with some other well spoken and opinionated people before me, i find it of very little use to repeat the same words again…
(and of course you could read and interpret in my sentences what my general opinion is)

it is only when no one else is stating the same thoughts as mine, that i feel the need to write about it.

who talked about killing dogs? i just felt unsafe in the dark night in an unknown area/city/country, and didnt want to be bitten by rabid dogs. :)

i have often written to you in english, but today i thought that i wanted to help you somewhat in learning a bit of our language… :)

deia
0
#37

För att förklara för vem den inte läser engelska:

Precis#34 ändrar och min blandningar uttrycker så att folket funderare som I-förmiddagauktoritär person och den sinnessjuka personen som Hitler och Stalin. Så att I-förmiddagen misskrediterade. 

JAG sade ALDRIG att hata annat folk.

JAG sade ALDRIG att alla skulle fattiga personer måste att vara tvångskastrering därför att det är fattigt. Jag försvarade och försvarar födelsekontrollen för att skydda rätterna av barnen för att vara född endast av folk med bra ekonomiskt, och emotionellt villkorar det barnet för att ha ett värdigt liv.

Writen by an online translater.

precis
0
#38

#37 Snälla!!! använd inte online translators!!! :) jag förstår inte din swenglish… Vad är I-förmiddag???

Retorik, att vara retorisk, To be retorical is the language we use, and how we use it! Learn it, and how to use it! please!

Jag hatar ingen annan, har inte heller skrivit att du hatar någon annan…

om du tycker att barn bara får födas till familjer med god ekonomi, så utesluter du ju möjligheten att fattiga kvinnor och män ska få skaffa barn tillsammans, eller hur???
Är det du eller påven som får besluta om vilka barn som ska få födas?
eller vem bestämmer vad som är ett värdigt liv???
omyndighetförklaring o tvångssterilisering o inlåsning av trögtänkta osv har vi haft i sverige… vem vill ha tillbaka det???

deia
0
#39

#36

That was good!!!

Then I'm crazy and my thoughts are like Hittler's just because I think that birth control is better for the children and you think abortion is better for the adults!!!

I'm not talking about sterelization because I think this or that is superior or inferior and you know well my point which we had debated before. You don't have to agree but you know it.

men inte uttrycka sitt hat mot en grupp, som egentligen inte nånsin är en homogen grupp

I don't hate anybody!!!

I am simply confused about an individual that votes for a political group that is clearly outspoken against people like yourself…

Who is 'people like' myself??? Just because I'm immigrant then I must have the same behaviours like most of the other immigrants and see only what is the best to myself and to hell with the country???

I don't think SD is against all immigrants, SD is for Sweden and who is for Sweden is welcome, including immigrants with good intentions, good education and behaviour who respects, wants to work and be useful contribuiting to build the country.

I'm not against immigrants, I'm for Sweden and with who is for Sweden also.

i find it of very little use to repeat the same words again…

The topic is not about me and anyway Anders already had spoken against ME like you… you didn't need to repeat…

who talked about killing dogs?

I just used the situation you said in your exemple to explain my point. Nothing else.

i have often written to you in english, but today i thought that i wanted to help you somewhat in learning a bit of our language… :)

I believe you. Forgive me.

precis
0
#40

citatet "hat mot en grupp" var ett exempel på vad man inte bör eller får skriva på ett forum… rent allmänt talat alltså!!! It was just an example, Helge! :)

"people like yourself" är ett allmänt uttryck, som syftar i att beskriva en person som dig, som i detta fall är invandrare (av en eller annan anledning) och vi vet ju vad SD tycker om öppna/stängda gränser… och etnisk renhet…
Du är antagligen en av alla de som missuppfattat och tror att SD tycker jättemycket om alla bruna, svarta, gula och röda…
Jag säger ingenstans att du är exakt som alla andra invandrare, jag finner det bara extremt förvirrande och lustigt att just du röstade på dom. Du borde tycka lite likadant som andra invandrare i den frågan: att du är glad att gränsen var öppen så att du kunde få komma hit.

Jag är för valfrihet, alltså laglig rätt till abort, exakt lika mycket som rätten till att läsa Karl Marx eller lyssna på satanistisk Heavy Metal -musik. Men jag är också för utbildning, och att man ska kunna få läsa och tänka själv.

you see, i continue in swedish :) ;)

deia
0
#41

#40

Jag säger ingenstans att du är exakt som alla andra invandrare..

I missed that… but I'm not like ALL the other immigrants, I'm in the minority group.

Independent on where I come from, on the color of my skin and hair, before all look caracteristics, I am someone with high and strong moral values which make me part of a big normal group of people who believe in moral values like responsability, respect and loyalty, commitment and work, family orientation and education as the strongest bases to a Nation. That is the 'people like' me, that is the group I'm from.

Could you show me exactly in SD's site where they talk about etnisk renhet, please??? I couldn't find anything about this.

Du borde tycka lite likadant som andra invandrare i den frågan…

Why should I??? Just because I'm immigrant??? Then I can't see that these waves of immigrants with bad caracteristics/bad intentions/bad behaviours are going to destroy this country or I can see that but I shouldn't say anything to let the borders open to others like that come too???

Can't you see that is not good to Sweden, it's not good to the immigrants with good caracteristics/ intentions/ behaviours because then it happens that all the immigrants(good and bad) are put in the same bag???

It's from this the discrimination comes because swedishes can't read minds and guess by the face who is nice or bad??? I mean, if 90 immigrants behave bad, it would be hard to swedishes to believe that other 10 immigrants are different, are nice just looking at their face, it becomes much harder to us (some immigrants) to conquer respect and trust from swedishes(and even among immigrants it's very hard, don't think there are so much trust and respect) because of bad behaviours of many immigrants.

And I think that the other immigrants should think like me in this question: I'm happy the border was open so I could come then I'll make my best to be a good part of this country, to deserve to be in this country, to contribuite to this country, to respect this country, to be part of the solutions and not part of its problems, I'll not defend, hide nor protect wrong behaviour from other immigrants against this country that openned the border to me, I owe this country loyalty, etc.

I'm for the children who don't have any choice at all.

precis
0
#42

#41 it is pretty obvious that you do not understand me. (i just wish i new some portuguese, but im studying russian at the moment)

Im not at all saying that you are exactly like all immigrants in all aspects. (how many times do i need to explain?)
Only in this one aspect we talked about.

Yes, immigrants are one large minority group, that is divided into a lot of different minority groups. ;)

"I can't see that these waves of immigrants with bad caracteristics/bad intentions/bad behaviours are going to destroy this country"
No, i understand that you can't. But SD can. and they will try their best to stop these waves, if you continue to vote for them!!!

Please spread the word about your thoughts on open borders, and that swedish people are welcoming you.

because SD is not having their arms open ready to hug you, just because you have another skin type then white… (they are more likely to have their right arm up in the sky, if you know what i mean???) :(

Karmatarerskanise
0
#43

*skrattar*

deia
0
#44

Precis

The translation for this Jag säger ingenstans att du är exakt som alla andra invandrare.. is not:

I said somewhere that you are exact like all the other immigrants…???

Then I translated wrong…Generad

Yes, I CAN see that these waves of immigrants with bad intentions/behaviour/caracteristics are going to destroy this country… I can see and I must speak out against this strongly, I can't shut up!!!

Please spread the word about your thoughts on open borders, and that swedish people are welcoming you.

I don't think you understood me at all… anyway I'll continue spreading that the borders are open to serious, honest, responsible, respectful, loyal, worker immigrants and this kind of immigrant is welcome.

precis
0
#45

#44 In all countries, in all groups (rich & poor, white & coloured, short & tall, male & female) and throughout all professions there are always a small percentage of persons that is having bad intentions/behaviour/characteristics… (even within the swedish politicians or police force)
But that still does mean that the majority proportion of humans are hard working, honest, friendly and very nice…

deia
0
#46

#45

Yes, I know that… and?

precis
0
#47

#46 i wanted to clarify, because you keep speaking about waves and waves of criminals coming here and destroying Sweden. We have plenty of immigrants to thank for our survival. For example the family of the french officer Bernadotte that left Napoleons side and became the swedish king. And all the Vallons from Benelux-countries that helped us make the steel industry much more efficient and world leading. and all the families that start small shops that are open late at night in every small town, so that we can go out and buy candy, or emergency groceries after six oclock, when all the large swedish businesses close.

Jag ville bara klargöra, för att du fortsätter prata om våg efter våg med kriminella som kommer hit bara för att förstöra Sverige. Vi har massor med immigranter att tacka för vår överlevnad. T.ex familjen som härstammar efter officeren Bernadotte som lämnade Napoleons armé för att bli vald som svensk kung. Alla Valloner från Nederländerna, Belgien som hjälpte till att effektivisera stålindustrin och att göra oss världsledande. och alla familjer som startat mini-livsar som är öppna till sent på kvällarna, så att vi kan köpa godis eller livsmedel efter klockan sex, när de stora svenska butikerna stänger.

Några frågor på det?

deia
0
#48

#47

I'm not talking and I never talked about worker immigrants or any other workers, they always are welcome.

…waves of immigrants with bad intentions/behaviour/caracteristics are going to destroy this country…

Farscken
0
#49

Kvinnorna är så attraktiva att någon även vill stjäla dom

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=171743