
Feminist party 'F'
I've gotten to know some things about heads of this party which make me to question what they really are there for.
For exemple, about one head getting drunk and making scandal in public; other one lesbian saying something like 'a woman who makes sex with a man is betraying the women' (I just don't remember if it really was 'makin sex' or 'marrying' or 'loving', something like that).
Two of the leders look like men.
What do they want??? What does this party represent???
Do they mean that, by definition, by nature, to be a woman is the same to be nothing and to have some value a woman must become a man, behaving like a man, including, romancing other woman???
Am I missing any point which someone could make clear to me, please???
If one of your objections is that the leaders look like men, I think you are judging the book by its covers…
And i guess you are referring to Anna Sjödin, the former leader of SSU, getting drunk and fighting with "ordningsvakter"

Thanks, Anders!!
No, Precis, I'm puting together look and behaviour. Any way, friend, sometimes, the look says somethings about you, yes.
Not only this woman Anna, there is other case, at least one more, about an older leader drunk who made something very inappropriated in public, I think in a cinema if I remember right.
#3 Since this is not a historical site - what is your point?

Anders
Historical!!!???
My point??? Exectly what I asked above in case that I'm misunderstanding the goals of this party because I'm missing some point.
eftersom F! bara fick 37 954 röster i senaste valet så menar nog både jag och Anders att detta parti är historia…
Varför skriver ni på Engelska????

Carls
Because I don't know swedish. Is this a problem?

Precis
Sometimes I think if my english is so bad… hum-hum…

Men du kan läsa svenska?
#5 Om du är osäker på partiets mål - varför inte fråga om det?
Varför dra in urgamla historier som människor varit del i långt innan Fi bildades?

Annete
So so with some help of a dictionary.

Anders
Did you read this?
What do they want??? What does this party represent???
But I'll make clear for you:
Do they represent the women?
Do they want all the women to become lesbians?
Do they represent people with unappropriated behaviours?
Not so far, friend, they were not teenagers when they behaved so badly and people don't change that much so deeply at their ages.
Besides, if you are a drunk, for exemple, you will not defend policyes against selling alchool abusively, even if you dare to defend, but you don't have moral to.
My friend, your behaviour shows what kind of person you are and that is very important to be a politician, to represent a group.
OK

Anders
Now that I thought you would answer…
Jag kan tänka mig att diskutera Fi politik, men veckotidningsskvaller har aldrig intresserat mig…
#8
"Because I don't know swedish. Is this a problem?"
Well, I don´t write english so good. Read better. I suppose it is the same with you about Swedish. I hope you understand why i am going to skriva på Svenska nu! :)
//CarlS

Carls
No problem, I do believe I have no right to demand other language than swedish since I'm in Sweden and, specially, for having swedish citizenship what I think it's an absurd to have it without knowing swedish!!! Sweden should demand it.
The most, sometimes, I can ask 'please' some translation which I don't find in dictionary or I can't understand for some reason like the grammar is not correct to use an on line translater for exemple.
English is not my mother language, it's portuguese (I'm brazilian) which its my obligation to know very well, then I make many mistakes in english too.